MSD DynaForce Racing Alternators
18 Feb, 2013
With over 40 years' experience with ignition systems for race cars, MSD knows what it takes to get the most from your ignition. One of the most important components that ties all of your racecar's electronics together is the alternator. That is exactly why MSD has developed the DynaForce Racing Alternator.
The DynaForce Race Alternators are available in two models; a 50 Amp and 100 Amp. The 50 Amp model is built in a compact housing and designed for lower content racing such as dirt track cars.The 100 amp is designed for drag racing and cars with higher current requirements.
Both feature one wire technology to keep wiring at a minimum. A great feature is that both DynaForce models feature an adjustable voltage output. A simple turn of a dial allows the unit to be used with a 12 or 16 volt battery. Also, since these are built to handle racing rpm, MSD incorporated a fan baffle to protect the belt.
• Designed for maximum output from low speeds to high rpm
• Dual plane balanced rotor assembly delivers high rpm precision and reliability
• Blue-printed assembly process ensures superior operation and longevity
• Accepts charging for either a 12 volt or 16 volt electrical system
• Hand assembled in the USA and NEVER rebuilt or refurbished units
• One wire installation keeps wiring at a minimum
For more information visit MSD