MSD DynaForce Racing Alternators
18 Feb, 2013
With over 40 years' experience with ignition systems for race cars, MSD knows what it takes to get the most from your ignition. One of the most important components that ties all of your racecar's electronics together is the alternator. That is exactly why MSD has developed the DynaForce Racing Alternator.
The DynaForce Race Alternators are available in two models; a 50 Amp and 100 Amp. The 50 Amp model is built in a compact housing and designed for lower content racing such as dirt track cars.The 100 amp is designed for drag racing and cars with higher current requirements.
Both feature one wire technology to keep wiring at a minimum. A great feature is that both DynaForce models feature an adjustable voltage output. A simple turn of a dial allows the unit to be used with a 12 or 16 volt battery. Also, since these are built to handle racing rpm, MSD incorporated a fan baffle to protect the belt.
• Designed for maximum output from low speeds to high rpm
• Dual plane balanced rotor assembly delivers high rpm precision and reliability
• Blue-printed assembly process ensures superior operation and longevity
• Accepts charging for either a 12 volt or 16 volt electrical system
• Hand assembled in the USA and NEVER rebuilt or refurbished units
• One wire installation keeps wiring at a minimum
For more information visit MSD
About the author
Autobacs Super GT Round 8 2013 Motegi
The All-New Subaru WRX Concept Debuts at the 2013 New York International Auto Show
2014 SRT Viper TA
Pirelli gets 2013 Formula One Season Underway in Australia
Cadillac Twin-Turbo Debuts in All-New 2014 CTS Sedan
MSD High Speed DynaForce Starters
USDM Nissan Skyline G37S
Aston Martin Centenary Edition Vanquish
Porsche Debuts Fifth Generation of the 911 GT3
2013 Rally-America Round 2 : Rally in the 100 Acre Wood