MSD High Speed DynaForce Starters
14 Mar, 2013
In many race engine applications, such as with blown alcohol or magneto fired ignitions, an engine requires more rpm to fire up. MSD's new High Speed DynaForce Starters are designed to deliver higher cranking rpm to fire up your high horsepower race engine.
The High Speed starters feature all new components beginning with a 3.4 horsepower motor that spins unique gear set combination resulting in higher cranking rpm for your racing engine. MSD incorporates a durable solenoid that will operate with 12 and 16 volt electrical systems.
Inside the downsized housing you'll find a balanced armature that receives guidance by two ball bearings for smooth engagement and thousands of starts. Another handy feature is that the billet mounting block can be rotated in different positions to help clear oil pans and exhaust systems.
• Blue printed solenoid for increased endurance accepts 12 and 16 volts
• 3.73:1 gear set spins the engine up to 25% faster than most gear reduction starters
• Ball bearing supported armature and pinion for endurance
• Billet mount can be clocked to assist in clearance issues
• Tough wrinkle red coating is easy to grasp during pit thrashes
Ford 289, 302, 351W - PN 50902
Ford BB 351M, 400, 429 - PN 50922
Chevy 10 Pitch/139 Tooth - PN 50953
Chevy 153/168 Tooth, Pro Mag - PN 50952
Chrysler 318-440 - PN 50982